Searching for the best orthopedic doctor in Brooklyn, You have come to the right place. Here we have prepared a list of the best orthopedic surgeons in Brooklyn who provide affordable knee replacement, joint replacement, spine surgeries with one-stop solutions.
Top 10 Best Orthopedic Doctors in Brooklyn
List of top 10 best orthopedic surgeons with address(locations), treatments, contact no for appointment booking, reviews, cost, working hours & more.
1. Amr Abdelgawad, MD, MBA
Dr. Amr Atef Abdelgawad is BOARD CERTIFIED fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn, NY. He is also the editor of the book "Pediatric Orthopedic, a handbook for primary care physicians". He is the author of the book “The Guide to Pass The Final Orthopedic Exam: A Concise Review For Orthopedic Board Exam”, an outstanding textbook used by many residents in their study for the orthopedic board. Dr. Abdelgawad is specialized in Pediatric Orthopedic, Orthopedic Trauma, Limb lengthening and reconstruction, and foot and ankle deformities.
Dr. Abdelgawad has extensive training in all aspects of pediatric orthopedics, including trauma, hip pain, hip osteotomies, musculoskeletal conditions (cerebral palsy, Myelodysplasia), spine problems (Scoliosis, Kyphosis), and deformity correction.
- Address:- Maimonides Bone and Joint Center, 6010 Bay Parkway, Brooklyn NY 11204
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments:- 718-283-2665
- General:- 718-283-6000
- Specialties:- Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Trauma Surgery, Pediatrics
2. Joseph I Stein, MD
Dr. Joseph Stein - Orthopedic Surgeon in Brooklyn, NY
My approach to patient care is to treat each patient as a whole person. I make educating the patient about their condition a top priority. Joseph, I Stein uses conservative (nonsurgical) options.
When patients enter my office, they can expect to be treated as a whole person with unique needs. I’m proud to offer patients years of experience, and special expertise in arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery – which I always perform in top-rated hospitals. But patient wellness is my highest priority, and the first steps are helping patients better understand their conditions and exploring other, non-surgical options.
Joseph I Stein specializes in treating fractures, sprains, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, meniscus and rotator cuff tears, and other sports injuries. I look forward to having you in my office!
- Address:- 5319A 16th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11204
- Email:- info@https://nybonedr.com/
- Appointments:- 7188512663
- Specialties:- Casting and bracing of injuries, Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Finger fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Hand Fracture and Sprain Treatment, Knee Fracture Treatment, Shoulder Fracture, and Dislocation Treatment, Cortisone Injections, Splints: fitting and application, Toe Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Trigger Finger injections, Lubricating gel injections into the knee, Wrist Fractures and Sprains, Foot, Ankle Fractures and Sprains
3. Jonathan D. Lewin
Orthopedic Surgery & Spine Surgeon in Brooklyn
Jonathan D. Lewin is an alumnus of the Yeshiva College where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1989.
In 1993 he graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine with his Doctorate in Medicine.
Dr. Lewin is licensed to practice medicine in several states including New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is currently a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is the Director of Spine Surgery at Hudson Regional Hospital in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Dr. Lewin is one of the few doctors in the states of New York and New Jersey who is experienced in performing Endoscopic Fusion Surgery. Endoscopic Fusion Surgery is a minimally-invasive spinal surgery that can be used to correct:
Dr. Lewin’s method is a combination of traditional and modern techniques to individualize spinal care for each patient, culminating in the least traumatic solution.
- Address:- 1414 Newkirk Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226
- Email:- email@example.com
- Contact No:- 718-576-6822
- Specialties:- Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis, Scoliosis and other, disorders of the spine, Cervical Spine, Thoracic Spine, Lumbar Spine
Also Read:- 10 Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India
4. Dr. Todd Soifer, MD
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON BROOKLYN
Dr. Todd Soifer is well-regarded throughout the Brooklyn community as an outstanding orthopedic surgeon, and he has won recognition for his work in almost every realm possible. With over 20 years of practice experience, it’s no surprise that Dr. Soifer has been able to develop an easygoing manner that puts patients at ease, and uncommon medical expertise. As a leader in orthopedic surgery throughout the New York community, Dr. Soifer has been awarded honors including New York Magazine's "Best Doctors List" for multiple years, as well as a listing on America’s Top Surgeons by the Consumer's Research Council.
Dr. Soifer sits at the height of his field in positions as both Chief of Orthopedics at Beth Israel Medical Center Kings Highway Division, and Medical Director at the hospital’s Ambulatory Surgicenter. He began his training at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Address:- 3131 Kings Hwy, Suite C11 Brooklyn, NY 11234
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No:- 718 258 2588
- FAX:- 718 258 2205
- Specialties:- Musculoskeltal Ultrasound, Fracture Care (cast, splint, resetting of bones), Foot and Ankle Care, Pain Management, Physical Therapy
5. Daniel R. O'Connor, MD
Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Brooklyn, NY
Daniel R. O'Connor, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon who has served Brooklyn and Queens community for 30 years. Dr. O'Connor specializes in upper and lower extremity sports and ligament injuries, joint replacement and revision surgery, arthritis, and fractures. He has a comprehensive approach to orthopedic problems and utilizes surgical and non-surgical modalities.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Dr. O'Connor developed a passion for problem-solving and fixing things as a student at Brooklyn Technical High School. He combined that passion with an interest in science and chemistry in college, which led him to his decision to become a physician and surgeon.
- Address:- 38 6th Avenue, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Address:- 94-38 58th Avenue, G-3, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Contact No:- 718-393-3900, 718-362-3225
- Email:- email@example.com
- Specialties:- Achilles Tendonitis, Ankle Disorder, Arthritis, Arthroscopy, Hip Surgery, Joint Reconstruction Surgery, Joint Replacement, Joint Replacement Revision, Joint Replacement Surgery, Knee Disorder, Knee Surgery, Ligament Injury, Orthopedic Oncology, Rotator Cuff Repair, Shoulder Problems Surgery and Treatment
6. Dr. Sameh Elguizaoui, M.D.
General Orthopedic Injuries and Trauma Specialist Brooklyn
Dr. Sameh Elguizaoui, M.D. is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery as well as the treatment of general orthopedic injuries and trauma. In addition to his clinical interest in shoulder and knee disorders, Dr. Elguizaoui has a focused specialization on joint preservation and treatment of arthritis in young active patients with current regenerative medicine and cartilage repair and transplant techniques, as well as biologic alternatives to surgery.
Dr. Elguizaoui then completed a sports medicine fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. There he received additional training in minimally invasive and advanced arthroscopic techniques for the treatment of sports-related musculoskeletal injuries. During his fellowship, Dr. Elguizaoui participated in the care of athletes from the New York Jets, New York Islanders, Manhattanville and Hunter College. Following his sports medicine fellowship, Dr. Elguizaoui went on to complete a traveling fellowship at some of the top joint preservation clinics in Europe where he learned new and emerging techniques and procedures in joint preservation and cartilage repair in Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Italy.
- Address:- 161 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No:- (212) 737-3301
- Specialties:- Sports Medicine, Knee, Hand, Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder
7. Jude Anglade, PA
Physician Assistant, Orthopaedic Surgery Brooklyn, NY
Mr. Jude Anglade, PA, R-PAC, is a Physician Assistant specialist in Brooklyn, New York. He graduated in 1995, having over 26 years of diverse experience, especially in Physician Assistant. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Brooklyn Hospital Center At Downtown Campus. Mr. Jude Anglade also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Tbhc Physician Services Pc. Mr. Jude Anglade accepts the Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Jude Anglade received his BS/Physician Assistant degree at the City College of New York Harlem Hospital PA Program. Prior to coming to The Brooklyn Hospital Center, he worked as a staff orthopaedics PA at South Nassau Communities Hospital and Wyckoff Hospital Medical Center in Long Island. He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Address:- 86 Saint Felix Street, 10th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Email:- email@example.com
- Contact No:- 718-250-8810
- FAX:- 718-250-8550
- Specialties:- Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine
8. Dr. Kenji Miyasaka, MD
Director, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery Brooklyn
Dr. Miyasaka graduated from the University of California at San Diego School of Medicine with his medical degree. He did his general surgery internship and orthopedic surgery residency at SUNY Stony Brook in New York. He then completed an adult joint reconstruction fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital and a hand and microvascular fellowship at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, both in Manhattan. Dr. Miyasaka is board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
Dr. Kenji Carl Miyasaka is a qualified orthopedic surgeon providing leading-edge medical care to patients at Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Miyasaka received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego. He went on to complete his residency in orthopedic surgery at the State University of New York, Stony Brook. Furthermore, he completed a fellowship in adult joint reconstruction at Lenox Hill Hospital and a fellowship in hand surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Miyasaka is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Patients visit him at the Brooklyn Hospital Center for the treatment of a range of issues, including wrist problems, shoulder problems, sports injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tennis elbow.
- Address:- 86 Saint Felix Street, 10th Floor, Brooklyn NY 11217
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No:- 718-250-8810
- FAX:- 718-250-8550
- Specialties:- Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
9. Dr. Matthew Wert, M.D.
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Specialist Brooklyn
Matthew Wert, M.D. is an attending Orthopedic surgeon, current Director of Sports Medicine at Wert Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Atlantic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, and former Director of Sports Medicine at New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Wert is a dual fellowship-trained, orthopaedic surgeon specializing in arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine and cartilage repair and restoration. Dr. Wert was an orthopaedic resident at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He completed his residency at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital where he served as chief resident. Dr. Wert went on to complete a sports medicine fellowship at the prestigious Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center in Jackson, Mississippi and Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. In addition, Dr. Wert was chosen for the International Cartilage Repair Society Traveling Fellowship, where he worked alongside world-renowned surgeons in Europe.
- Address:- 3423 Guider Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Email:- email@example.com
- Contact No:- 718.332.4747
- Specialties:- orthopedic surgeon, sports medicine, knee, shoulder, and joint injuries