“Have you ever wondered what NGO in Ahmedabad shall do?” Ahmedabad-based NGOs have not only wondered but explored it to experience it! Top-rated NGOs have the feet to perform their kartavya by hastening to the poor and needy. And here listed honest NGO has the head to perform his kartavya by considering everyone as inclusive to uplift an individual from his state of neediness to a state of self-reliance.
Top 10 Best NGO in Ahmedabad
Looking for the best & honest NGO in Ahmedabad? Here we have shared the list of the top 10 best NGOs in Ahmedabad that worked for child education, women empowerment, old age home, help needy people, health, gau shala, child health, social services & more.
1. Tara Foundation Ahmedabad
Empowering the Differently Abled
Complete care and guidance to avail the operative services like Cochlear implants, cleft lip and cleft palate, Anotia/microtia (Absense of the outer part of Ear), clubfoot, or any other disabilities.
Our mission is to enable hearing-impaired children to listen & speak like their hearing peers. Tara Foundation works for the betterment of these children in all walks of life.
Fully equipped centers in each district to offer diagnosis, plus complete stage-wise surgical intervention where needed, provide TARA’s brand of support in speech, mental, occupational, and other therapies, to mainstream them into productive citizens of India.
- Website:- https://www.tarafoundation.in/
- Address:- BRC Bhavan Gandhinagar, Behind Civil Hospital Campus, Sec-12, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382012.
- Contact No:- +91 9409126222 | 079 26575585
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Manav Kartavya NGO in Ahmedabad
Enlightening the Lives of Underprivileged Children
Founded in 2015, Manav Kartavya NGO is an Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) committed to helping disadvantaged beings. Each day represents a fresh opportunity to share our vision of creating, ‘The Advantaged Society’; and to live our purpose of empowering the possibilities for economically weaker communities by supporting them with basic necessities such as education, food, health, shelter, etc. to empower them to take charge of their own future as our Mission.
- Address:- 51-B, Someshwara Bungalows 2, Opp. Star Bazar, Satellite, Ahmedabad- 380015.
- Contact No:- 079 48007195 / +91 9726168133 / +91 9277008800
- Email:- email@example.com
3. Saath Charitable Trust Ahmedabad
Creating Inclusive Societies
Saath (which in Hindi/Gujarati means ‘together, co-operation, a collective or support’), founded in 1989, is an NGO in India registered as a Public Charitable Trust and is based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Saath closely works with the deprived communities and empowers the socially marginalized by providing them livelihood services, and imparting skills leading to employment, health, and education facilities. Saath focuses on livelihood services, child rights, human rights, young girls’ education, skill development, and other community services.
- Address:- O/102 NandanvanV, Near Prerana Tirth Dehrasar, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad 380 015, INDIA
- Contact No:- +91-79-26929827
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Catch Foundation
Creating Awareness to Change Habit
Catch Foundation as one of the Best NGO in Ahmedabad has involved Senior Citizens who can add value through their experience, homemakers, by giving them a new perspective besides household activities, entrepreneurs, and professionals who understand their responsibilities towards the nation. Army Officers also devote their time to the noble cause initiated by the foundation.
- Address:- 6, Saral Alteza, Nr Shrinath Bungalows, Nr Gandhinagar Chandkheda Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380005
- Contact No:- +91 9825286786
- Email:- email@example.com
5. Sarwa NGO Ahmedabad
Shree Arbuda Residential Welfare Association
Sarwa is registered as a non-profit organization (NGO) based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (INDIA), established in 2006, aims to work on improving the economic, social, and physical well-being of society, education, and child psychological development. At Sarwa, we strive to mobilize our manpower and resources in such a way so as to make effective and positive changes in society.
Sarwa engages organizations, corporates, and individuals from India and globally as partners and supporters. Sarwa initiated the Integrated Community Development Programme, an undertaking that seeks to rejuvenate slums into vibrant neighborhoods.
- Address:- A-7/2 Nobalnagar Flat, Naroda, Kubernagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 382340.
- Contact No:- +91 83475 78773, +91 99251 84617
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Friends Care Foundation
Saath | Sahkar | Sewa
Friends Care Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization established under Society Registration Act, 1860 and The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Fostering a society wherein women are empowered enough to add value to their family and society; all children are empowered with education and enjoy their childhood rights, and creating a sustainable and humane society wherein all living beings have access to manage their livelihood. Plan and implement or join hands with the government, donors, non-government, and other Volunteer bodies for implementing, a development that fulfills our vision to educate, organize, strengthen the downtrodden communities with total capacities to manage their own development. Friends Care Foundation is focused on Orphanage Support, Child Rights, Education Support, Old Age Support, Women Empowerment, Calamity Relief, Medical Support, and Care of Birds & Animals.
- Address:- 703, 7nth Floor, Corporate House, B/h Sales India, Opp. Torrent Office, B/s Nirma, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380009.
- Contact No:- +91-7600999977
- Email:- email@example.com
7. Visamo Kids Foundation Ahmedabad
Education is For All and Every Individual
Visamo Kids Foundation (VKF), an Ahmedabad-based NGO, works towards providing free education to poor children coming from underprivileged(under poverty line) families from all over Gujarat.
Visamo Kids Foundation has created a facility that can host >100 with the mission to transform the lives of less privileged yet high potential kids through formal K-12 education in English.
Visamo, a truly sustainable, fresh, vital, and dynamic initiative, started off with 18 underprivileged children from the poorest of the poor families from earthquake-affected regions of Gujarat. Since its initiation in 2002, soon after the massive earthquake that shook the whole of Gujarat, VKF has focused on working towards empowering lives by facilitating access to quality education and a secured environment for the underprivileged children of Gujarat.
- Address:- Nandanpark Society, Bopal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Contact No:- 027172 37651, 97243 15352
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Grow Through Giving
Humankind, a voluntary organization deals in strengthening the exercise of Child Rights, with a particular focus on the Right to Development. It primarily provides necessary support to the learning process of underprivileged children. It is mandatory for these children to attend a regular school. Humankind provides supplementary support to them after their regular school hours. The children are also educated in matters of health, hygiene, environment, and sanitation. Further Humankind provides guidance for higher studies and vocational training to youth who have passed out of school as also to adults of the community. Under Saksham, Humankind provides vocational training, to begin with, in the trade of tailoring at a center operating in a rented place in Gandhivas, a "Basti" of hundreds of underprivileged families in the Sabarmati area of Ahmedabad. Children are also introduced to preliminary financial literacy.
- Address:- 2nd Floor, Nanakram Super Market, Ramnagar, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad - 380005, Gujarat, India.
- Address:- B-102, Maharaja Avenue, Opp. Shukan Flat, Near Sona Cross Road, New C.G.Road, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad - 380005, Gujarat, India.
- Contact No:- +91-9913275708 | 9925097708
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Aasmaan Foundation Ahmedabad
Join the teaching brigade of AASMAAN Foundation
AASMAAN Foundation was started in the year 2009, as a group of people who wanted to give something back to society in some or another way. Later in the year 2012, it got registered as a Non-Govermental Organization.
Started as a group of 10 friends, today AASMAAN Foundation has more than 100 volunteers who work hard round the year for the betterment of the society in Ahmedabad. Over the years, AASMAAN Foundation Ahmedabad has conducted a plethora of projects which not only includes grass-root level projects which are directly related to the kids but also includes
- Address:- 19, Dashaporvad Society, Besides Navchetan School, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Contact No:- +91 9099923530
- Email:- email@example.com
For Woman | Young People | Children
CHETNA is managed by a women-led core management team, governed by a governing council, and comprises a team that has academic and research experts in the field of health, nutrition of women, children, and young people, education, communication, and gender. CHETNA reaches out to more than 36 Districts, 1930 villages in three States pan India through its programs and publications.
CHETNA’s approach to health embraces the life cycle of gender equity within the wide cultural, economical and political environment. CHETNA recognizes and addresses women’s health issues throughout her life cycle.
- Address:- Supath-II, B-block, 3rd Floor, Opp. Vadaj Bus Terminus, Ashram Road, Vadaj, Ahmedabad-380013.
- Contact No:- 079 - 27559976 / 77
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.