PropellerAds Reviews – PropellerAds is a large ad network that offers a range of adverts like banners, sponsored links, push notifications, and allows you to reach 1 billion users.
The self-serve platform is easy to use with a simplified ad creator that allows you to get your campaigns live with minimal hassle. With lots of targeting options and real-time performance measurement, you can work reactively to improve your campaigns.
It also features automated ad optimization, where your settings are fine-tuned by AI, giving you the best number of conversions for each ad without manual effort.
- Founded in: 2011
- Payment method: PayPal, ePayments, WebMoney, Payoneer, Skrill, and Wire Transfer
- Supported model: CPM, CPC, CPL, CPI, and CPA
- Minimum payment threshold: $5
- Payment terms: NET-07 (Every Thursday)
- Reporting: Real-time reporting
- Supported language: English and non-English
- Minimum traffic: None
- Live publishers: 9017
- Employee count: 201-500
- Website: https://propellerads.com/
- No minimum traffic requirement: For small publishers, no minimum traffic requirement has to be the greatest advantage. They can start monetizing their website even with few visitors. This encourages publishers to improve site traffic and as they earn.
- Wide range of payment options: PropellerAds payout via PayPal, ePayments, WebMoney, Payoneer, Skrill, and Wire Transfer. Meaning, publishers have more options when it comes to getting their payments.
- Low payment terms and threshold: The company recently updated the payment policies and reduced the minimum payment threshold to $5 with weekly payout (on Thursday). Again, this is great news for small publishers as weekly payments boost their confidence in the business and company.
- Lower revenue for non-English sites: The platform supports non-English languages, but the revenue generated with such websites is not as good as English websites.
- Low CPM on the low-quality website: PropellerAds reviews website UX and design in its assessment. If your site doesn’t meet quality standards, expect lower CPM.
- No header bidding: Header bidding is one of the most powerful monetization methods available for publishers today. As the company doesn’t offer header bidding, PropellerAds publishers miss out on this technology and its benefits.
Final thoughts on PropellerAds:
You should definitely give this ad network a go if you want to get the best possible results from monetizing your traffic. This service is an old-timer, it has earned a certain reputation in the industry, so you can rest assured that it is not some fraud platform. It is safe, reliable, and malware free.
With PropellerAds you are likely to earn more because of the specially developed optimization tools that choose the campaigns with the highest rates and prioritize them before displaying ads on your website, therefore, you get bigger revenue. PropellerAds is said to be the right choice for niche platforms due to their famous multi-level targeting.
As automatic as it is PropellerAds still provides you with all the necessary analytics and detailed reports through the dashboard so you can monitor and assess your results.
PropellerAds temps the publishers with its features like OnClick PopUnder Ads & more.