The name of this disease is endometriosis. It is in women’s uterus. The endometrium tissue is formed inside the uterus. By which the layer inside the uterus is formed and the endometrium layer spreads toward the outside of the uterus. Which extends to the ovaries, Fallopian tubes or other reproductive organs. Extra cells also develop on the face of the vagina because of this layer being increased.
When this layer expands to The Fallopian tubes, it has an effect on the ovary’s ability. Which causes infertility Because the sperm can not reach the Fallopian tube. When endometriosis affects the intestines, kidneys etc., the organs inside the body are called ‘frozen pelvis’.
What is The Fallopian Tubes:
The ovary is on both sides of the uterus, and ovary is attached to the uterus by the Fallopian tubes.
People are termed endometriosis as periods of pain or uterus. There is a shortage of information from the treatment of this disease around the world. This disease is like a termite in the uterus.
Acute pain during menstruation Many times this pain persists for a whole month.
- Stay pain in the back.
- Having pain in the shoulders.
- Human pain in thighs.
- Diaria, constipation.
- My blood in Europe.
- The tightness in the lower part of the body.
- Stretch in the muscles before pi.
- Probably bleeding in periods.
Why is Endometriosis?
It is not due to the lack of internal infection in the internal system due to external infection. One of the reasons for which the women’s routine is irregular is also to be stressed.
One reason for endometriosis is also badness. By which additional cells are formed in the uterus.
It may also be due to any type of wound or surgery.
Problems From IT :
- Cembers stomach pain in women.
- Unless getting pregnant
- Pain in the bones remains.
- Whether on the face
- The fade of the skin.
- Blow fall, white
- Remembering, getting irritated
- High BP
- Kidney weakening
- Light of eye light
- The woman suffering from this disease could not be arrested because the Sperm cannot reach the Fallopian tube.
- In this, the tissues that cover the embryo (endometrium) begin to grow around the ovaries or uterus.
- During the accumulation of deep blood clotting ovaries during periods.
- Pelvic area and surrounding blood stains accumulate, causing intestines, tubes and ovaries to stick together.
What is The Pelvic Area?
The pelvic area is the lower part of the body. It is located between the stomach and the legs. This area provides support to the intestinal and bladder and reproductive organs i.e. the reproductive organ. Reproductive organisms include oils, Fallopian tubes, Reuters, vagina etc.
- In this, check the woman’s uterus.
- The internal test of the uterus is done through laparoscopy. Laparoscopic surgery is done to remove endometrial tissue. In this surgery, detect the position of the uterus with a small camera. Which removes the endometriosis parts inside the pelvic or burns with the help of a laser.
- After the surgery, it is expected to emerge again. And many times many surgeries may also need to be done.
- Prevention of preventive drugs is given.
- It is said to exercise regularly, thereby decreasing muscle spasms.
- The heating pad also reduces the lower part of the body.
- The endometriosis is detected by sonography.
- The endometriosis is prevented through menopause. For which hormonal medicines are given. This treatment is not sure. There are also side effects.
- The problem of endometriosis ends only after menopause.
- Treatment of hysterectomy as its treatment is also done. In addition to removing the uterus and cervix, both the ovaries are extracted.
What is the Cervix:
The cervix is called the cervix. It is in the lower part of the womb. Which connects the vagina to the uterus. The cervix has two parts. One endocervical and second ettoservices.
What is the intestine:
There is two small oval organ in the ovary. Which are attached on either side of the uterus Ovaries are filled with eggs (ova), which are made with every girl’s embryo. Every girl has 10 to 20 million eggs in the ovaries. They decrease along with age. The process of conception in genetic years starts with ovaries. Each girl releases about 400 eggs from the first period to the menopause.
Why is Endometriosis?
- Damage to tubes and ovaries causes infertility.
- In the absence of treatment on time, swelling of the pelvic comes.
How to Create Children With Endometriosis Females?
- The woman with endometriosis may take IVF treatment to persuade.
IVF i.e. In vitro fertilization IVF technology works on the fusion of sperm and egg for fertilization. Fertility medicines are given to the woman to produce more eggs in it.
Then the eggs are taken out through surgery and mixed with the prepared sperm in the culture dish in the laboratory is kept for fertilization. The fetus that is made is transplanted back to the womb of the woman. Whether it is successful or not, it is found in the next 14 days after the pregnancy test.
According to the 2011 World of Endometriosis Research Foundation (WERF) survey, approximately 176 million women (17.6 million) women and girls are affected by endometriosis worldwide. These disadvantages affect the estimated 10% of women in reproductive age.
The month of March is dedicated all over the world to raise awareness of the disease called Endometriosis. Will try, when you meet an endo patient, do not say, ‘You do not feel that there is any problem’.